Something new has arrived!
We are transitioning to a new software platform that will make managing your membership, program registration, and activity bookings easier than ever! Xplor Recreation/Perfect Mind is a leading recreation management software that focuses on ensuring a positive customer experience.
What can you look forward to with the new system? The new system will enhance the way you access programs & services, such as:
- Account Management: ability to add family members, update payment information, view and print registration confirmations and receipts, print custom family program calendars and much more!
- Functionality: easy to navigate view, including a mobile-friendly interface
- Program Registration: simplified program registration process, allowing guests to utilize account credits during online registration
Winter Program Registration
Winter program registration will take place on our new registration system to ensure a smooth process and easy access to the programs you and your family enjoy! In preparation for program registration opening, it is recommended that all MIP Members & guests ensure they have logged into the new system and their account information is up to date.
Steps to activate your account as an MIP Member:
- Check your inbox for your login email. The email will be from the Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo and includes information to log in to your new account with Xplor Recreation. Follow the steps to activate your account and update your password as soon as possible upon receiving the email.
- Once you have activated your account, take a few minutes to verify the existing account details for accuracy (address, phone, etc.) and add in personalization such as photos of each family member (the pictures you add for each family member should be of just one individual with a clear image of their face. Please refrain from photos that are from the side, have filters, etc.).
- Ensure you add in your credit card or EFT information for your membership installments and/or registration payments. The first payment run for memberships under the new system will be in November and this information must be entered by you in order for your payment to process successfully.
Steps to create your account as a Non-Member:
- Navigate in your chrome browser to: rrcwb.perfectmind.com
- Below the RRC logo, click “signup”
- Enter your personal information into all of the required fields.
- Once your account is created, you can add family members directly from your client profile. You can personalize the profile by adding pictures of each family member, just make sure they are clear images of their face and not a group photo.
- Ensure you add in your credit card or EFT information for your future registration payments.
Winter programs are viewable on December 2, 2022. MIP Member Registration will begin December 5th, followed by non-member registration on December 12th.
|FAQs||Modify your account||Add payment method|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I recover my password if I cannot remember it?
- Visit rrcwb.perfectmind.com.
- Click “Forgot password” below the password field.
- Enter the email address that your account is registered to
- Click “reset password”
- Check your email account for reset instructions. This email may take up to 10 minutes to arrive.
- If you are having issues resetting your account password, please email [email protected]
- I have logged in and cannot see my family members. Do I need to add them?
- If your account has 2 adults, the other adult may be noted as the primary account holder, and therefore has access to the entire family's profiles. To change this, please email [email protected].
- How do I add a credit card/EFT/ACH to my account?
- Sign in to your Xplor Rec account.
- You should be on the “My Info” tab located on the top navigation bar. Select the family member you wish to add the credit card information to.
- You should now be on the “Client record” page.
- Search for the heading “Finance Info” located near the bottom of your client profile.
- Select “New.”
- Select the type of payment method you are added from the drop-down menu under “type”
- Complete the required fields.
- Ensure “default” is selected, if this will be your primary payment method for account transactions.
- Note: if you add it to the primary account, you can share the card to all family members on your account
- Select “Save.”
- Your payment information is now saved on your client record for future transactions.
Using your new account, you can access the following features online:
- Drop-in reservations for Shinny, Aquafit & Fitness Classes
- Drop-in reservations for single court bookings for Badminton, Squash & Racquetball
- Program registration (coming in December 2022!)
Don't Be Blue - Let's Get Teal!
Have you gotten your new teal wristband yet? All current blue wristbands have been deactivated as we transition to the new teal wristband. Stop in at Guest Services to get your new wristband today!
New features that will be released in later 2022 and/or early 2023 include:
- Online membership & facility pass renewals & purchases (select options)
- Online facility pre-booking for ice surfaces & field houses