Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse
Welcome to the Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse - let’s play! Offering safe, fun and engaging drop-in child minding services for children ages 2 months to 10 years old. Children can learn through play in a stimulating and fun environment, benefiting developmentally from our offered activities.
Conveniently located in the main concourse of the Suncor Community Leisure Centre, you can enjoy our amenities with peace of mind, knowing your child is being supervised by a knowledgable and experienced Clubhouse Leader.
The Sentinel Storage Kid’s Clubhouse provides you & your child with:
- Stimulating, play-based activities
- Qualified Child Care Providers
- Monitored, Clean & Safe Environment
Child minding services at the Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no advance registration required, you & your child can just show up!
All Kids Welcome
All kid’s can have fun at the Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse! We welcome little ones as young as two months old up to 10 years old.
Experienced Clubhouse Leaders
All of our Clubhouse Leaders are highly trained, knowledgeable child care providers with First Aid & CPR Certification.
Looking for more fun? Check out our Kids Programming.
Your Guide to Fun!
We’ve got a few rules in place to keep the clubhouse safe and fun for everyone.
- Q: What are your hours?
- Check the schedule for hours of operation here
- Q: How much does it cost?
per 30 min Single Child $5 Family Pass** $6
- * For pass cards, each pass is equal to 30 minutes
- **Family pass includes 2+ children
- Q: Is there a chance you won't have space for my child?
- A: As a drop-in child minding service, we can't guarantee a spot will be available at all times. The Clubhouse team adjust capacities to maintain approved child to staff ratios. This ratio is dictated by the ages of children in attendance.
- Q: What is the child/staff ratio?
Age Child/Staff Ratio 2 - 11 months 3 to 1 12 - 18 months 5 to 1 19 months - 2 years old 6 to 1 3 - 10 years old 12 to 1
- Q: Can I leave MIP while my child is playing?
- A: We require all parents to stay at MIP while their children are playing in the Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse.
- Q: If my child becomes sick or needs me, how will you find me at MIP?
- A: A parent's cell phone number is required for all children who visit the Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse.
- Q: Can I bring a snack for my child?
- A: We recommend that parents leave a healthy snack with their children while visiting Sentinel Storage Kids Clubhouse. Please note we are a nut-free environment. Popcorn and chewing gum are also not permitted.
- Q: What about diaper changes?
- A: Children in diapers are welcome - please bring diapers, wipes and a change of clothes for your visit.
- Q: Is there a time limit for how long I can leave my child for care?
- A. There is a two-hour maximum time limit.
- Q: What qualifications do your staff have?
- A: All staff are first-aid certified.
Still Have Questions?