Policies & FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Where do I park for my event?
- A: MacDonald Island Park has over 1,000 parking stalls on-site. We are also centrally located with easy access to public transit & taxi services.
- Q: What events are you currently hosting?
- A: Please visit our online event calendar which, this lists the majority of our events. Please note that private functions are typically not displayed unless by request.
- Q: Can I bring my own food & beverage?
- A: MacDonald Island Park is the exclusive supplier of all food & beverage services within the Island. Check out our Banquet menus for a sense of the variety and selection that our Executive Chef has prepared for you.
- Q: Can I bring my own decorations?
- A: Room décor is the sole responsibility of the client and must be coordinated in advance with your Catering Coordinator. MacDonald Island Park does not permit the use of abrasive or obtrusive items such as nails, tape, tacks or staples to be used on walls or ceilings. Sticky tack can be supplied to meeting or events; please consult your Catering Coordinator. All décor and signage must be removed immediately after your function. Should MacDonald Island be required to remove your décor, you may be charged an hourly labor fee.
- Q: Is Wi-Fi available onsite?
- A: We are pleased to offer free public Wi-Fi, as well as a Pay-As-You-Go network. However, events booked with us that require internet access will be provided with a closed network for their use. Please contact your Event Coordinator with your requirements.
- Q: Can I come for a tour of your facilities?
- A: Of course! Please contact the Sales & Event team to schedule a tour.
- Q: Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- A: Yes, accommodating the needs of every patron is very important to MacDonald Island Park. Our facilities are designed to accommodate patrons of all mobility levels with elevator access to every floor, as well as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms conveniently located on every floor. If you have a question or comment about the accessibility of MacDonald Island Park, please contact us.
- Q: Can I cancel my event?
- A: Functions cancelled prior to thirty days will receive a 50% refund of their deposit. Functions cancelled within 30 days or less will not receive a refund.
Have a question or inquiry that isn’t answered here? Contact us for our detailed Conference & Catering Policies.