The health and well-being of our staff and guests is our top priority. It’s a community effort to help prevent the potential spread of COVID-19.
Under the direction of Provincial Health authorities, protocols will be in place in all RRC facilities and will support all efforts to maintain health and safety. Find everything you need to know before visiting MIP here:
MacDonald Island Park amenities will be made available for public use as follows, please click on the links to view more information.
|Legacy Dodge Fitness Centre||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Running Track||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Canadian Natural Arena 2||Open||12-9pm||
Bookings only, no shinny/public skating
|Squash & Racquetball Courts||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|CNOOC Nexen Field Houses||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
(High Performance Training Centre)
|Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Indoor Turf Field House||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Don Scott McMurray Law Office Badminton Centre||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Outdoor Sports Fields||Open||7am-10pm||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Syncrude Aquatic Centre||July 6||TBA||Click here for amenity guidelines|
|Kids Clubhouse||TBA||TBA||More Information|
|Indoor Playground||TBA||TBA||when permitted|
|Pepsi Climbing Wall||TBA||TBA|
|Kirschner Community Art Gallery||TBA||TBA|
Facility Hours of Operation
7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Upon closing the facilities in March, all membership types including annual, continuous, monthly and punch passes were put on hold and since then no dues have been collected. Upon re-opening and re-activation, memberships will be extended for the length of time they were impacted by the closures.
- As the phased re-opening begins, members are asked to connect with the Guest Services team to re-activate their memberships beginning June 19.
- If members choose not to re-activate their membership, their membership will remain on hold until August 1, 2020.
- After August 1, all memberships will be re-activated and those on a payment plan will resume their billing on August 15, 2020.
- As amenities re-open, some of our attractive MemberPLUS+ benefits may not be available to members right away.
- MemberPLUS+ will have the option to move to the regular membership category or to leave their membership on hold until MemberPlus+ benefits become available (date still to be determined).
- When all MemberPlus+ benefits do become available, members will be contacted with a confirmation their re-activation and billing start date.
Monthly Pass Holders
- Monthly Pass Holders will need to contact the Guest Services team to reactivate their monthly pass.
- At the time of reactivation, Monthly Pass Holders will receive an extension to their passes equal to the amount of time lost due to facility closures.
We're working hard to bring back all of the programming that you love.
Syncrude MI Summer Camps will be moving forward this season at MacDonald Island Park, details and registration are available now.
More information will be forthcoming